- This event has passed.
Breakfast Info Session w/ Cambridge School Volunteers: How to Volunteer
October 15, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
This morning session is appropriate for people considering volunteering with Cambridge School Volunteers (CSV) for the first time. It is not for returning CSV volunteers.* Believe it or not, in this short time you’ll grasp the basics of
- The students of the Cambridge Public Schools (CPS): demographics, student needs, schools
- How Cambridge School Volunteers’ partnership with the Cambridge Public Schools heightens the impact of your time spent tutoring, mentoring, or in a virtual classroom
- Current and expected needs for volunteers in the public schools this fall
- How to become a volunteer this fall, step by step
- CPS’ remote learning plan for Fall 2020 (if time allows and interest dictates it)
- The full range of CSV volunteer roles in a non-pandemic year (if time allows and interest dictates it)
We’ll also invite questions at the end of the session.
*If you are a returning volunteer from the last three years, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your program director for more information.