Our corporate partners coordinate major, sustained volunteer projects—NetPals
— involving commitment and collaboration. Click here to learn more about our corporate programs.
Benefits for Students: Positive mentor relationship with smart and caring adults around a science project, practice in writing about science, and career awareness and inspiration through exposure to the work of scientists.
Benefits for Mentors: Make a difference in a child’s life, share your interest in science.
Benefits for companies and institutions: Provide a unique benefit to your employees to give back and be involved in the public schools.
- Audible (NetPals)
- The Broad Institute (NetPals)
- Boston Children’s Hospital (NetPals)
- Draper Laboratory (KeyPals, NetPals)
- Facebook (NetPals)
- Sanofi Genzyme (Reading Buddies)
- GCP Applied Technologies (NetPals)
- Google (NetPals)
- IBM (KeyPals, NetPals)
- MIT (KeyPals, Reading Buddies)
- MIT Department of Chemical Engineering (NetPals)
- MIT Department of Materials Science and Engineering (NetPals)
- Neon Therapeutics (Reading Buddies, NetPals)
- Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NetPals)
- Oracle (NetPals)
- Philips Research (NetPals)
- Vecna Technologies (NetPals)
- Volpe Center (Reading Buddies, NetPals)
We welcome involvement from other companies. Contact us to learn more about our Corporate Volunteer Programs.